The VOX amPlug Series of palm-sized headphone guitar amplifiers enables musicians to easily plug their amPlug into any guitar, and attach a pair of headphones to achieve high quality guitar sounds anywhere. Now, amPhones make it even easier for you.
While the amPlug required the user to provide the headphones, the amPhones are headphones that have the amPlug technology already built in! Just plug in your instrument, and enjoy serious guitar/bass sound and superb comfort. amPhones are created using headphone technology from Audio-Technica, the name you trust for headphones. amPhones can also be used as conventional headphones when the amplifier simulator is switched off.
You can connect your guitar/bass to these headphones, or use them for listening to music. amPhones are what you need, whether you’re practising by yourself in your room, or listening to your portable audio player on the way to the studio. amPhones are a must-have item for any VOX enthusiast.
• Headphones with built-in amPlug technology that allows you to obtain full-fledged guitar/bass sounds immediately.
• Headphones made by Audio-Technica, the trusted name in headphones.
• The headphone amp uses a new reactor circuit that’s based on the Valve Reactor technology featured in VOX amps, delivering incredibly dynamic amp sounds.
• Totally analog design that faithfully simulates the circuit response of the original amp.
• A full complement of effects are is provided: chorus/delay/reverb for the guitar versions, and a compressor for the bass version.
• 1/4″ connector allows easy connection to any guitar or bass.
• When the power is off, the amPhones can be used as conventional headphones that offering the superb sound quality that you would expect from VOX.
• AUX input jack lets you jam along with your CD/MP3 player.
|Closed-air dynamic headphones|
|Driver diameter:||Output sound pressure level:|
|40 mm||97 dB|
|Playback frequency range:||Maximum input:|
|20 Hz – 20,000 Hz||1,000 mV|
|49 Ω||1.3 m|
|1.4 V (Maximum)||Bass Guitar Input ; AUX Input|
|Dials (Gain, Tone, Volume, Effect), Switch (Standby)|
|Power supply:||Battery life:|
|AAA battery x 2||Approximately 8 hours (Manganese) ; 20 hours (Alkaline)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||Weight:|
|195x 160 x 50 mm ; 7.68″ x 6.30″ x 1.97″||230 g / 8.11 oz. (excluding batteries)|
|AAA battery x 2 for product operation verification, a plug adapter (3.5mm to 6.3 mm)|